“And now Putin is doing just about the same as Hitler.” Prince Charles.
The internet is rich with articles on the Royal Nazi topic:
http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-british-royal-family-supported-hitler-and-the-nazis/5383589?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=the-british-royal-family-supported-hitler-and-the-nazis http://www.sxolsout.org.uk/56.html http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/05/23/kremlin-backed-broadcaster-declares-if-anyone-knows-real-nazis-it-s-the-royal-family.html http://forum.alexanderpalace.org/index.php?topic=4071.5;wap2 http://www.fpp.co.uk/online/05/01/Royal_Nazis.html http://hitlernews.cloudworth.com/british-nazis-oswald-mosley-prince-charles-edward.php “Charles and the OPT are closely affiliated with The Royal Society, a 350 year old elitist institution granted royal charter status by King Charles II.” The Royal Society has also been associated with eugenics enthusiasts and depopulation plans. http://www.ryanpaul.ca/british-royal-family-nazi-history/ http://books.google.ca/books/about/Royals_and_the_Reich_The_Princes_von_Hes.html?id=EuU4PhMmt9kC
And at the Bank of England:
While in the past Norman’s role in the transferring of Czech gold to the Nazi regime in March 1939 was uncertain, careful investigation by historian David Blaazer into the Bank of England’s internal memos has established that Norman knowingly authorized the transfer of Czech gold from Czechoslovakia’s No. 2 account with the Bank of International Settlement to the No. 17 account, which Norman was aware was managed by the German Reichsbank. Within ten days the money had been transferred to other accounts. In the fall of 1939, two months after the outbreak of World War II, Norman again supported transfers of Czech gold to Hitler’s Germany. On this occasion His Majesty’s Government intervened to block Norman’s initiative He retired from the bank in 1944. Honours.
After improving the Nazi position during war time:
Following his retirement, he was raised to the peerage as Baron Norman, of St Clere in the County of Kent, on 13 October 1944.